Disclosure pursuant to §§4 (2), 5 and 6 of the Disclosure Regulation 2002
At the Annual General Meeting on May 24th, 2012, management was authorized to buy back shares. Now, the Management Board of BWT has taken the resolution to make use of this authorization.
Details on the share buyback programme:
1. The day of authorization of the resolution by the Annual General Meeting according to Para. 65 Sec. Z 8 AktG (Stock Corporation Act) is May 24th, 2012.
2. The resolution by the Annual General Meeting was disclosed on May 24th, 2012 and registered with the register of companies on July 7th, 2012.
3. The Buyback Program is expected to end on May 23rd, 2014.
4. The Buyback Program concerns ordinary shares of BWT AG.
5. The intention is to buy back up to 710,452 shares, i.e. up to around 4.0% of the current share capital of BWT AG.
6. The minimum price to be paid in the buyback is EUR 9.00 and the maximum price to be paid in the buyback is EUR 14.00 per share.
7. The buyback takes place via the stock exchange or over-the-counter. The main purpose is the return of capital to the shareholders while simultaneously improving the capital structure. The authorization by the Annual General Meeting extends to the use of repurchased shares (i) to serve as consideration for acquisitions, (ii) to sell own shares at any time over the stock exchange or via a public offer, or excluding a public offer and over-the-counter.
8. Other effects of the share buyback program on the admission for trading on the Stock Exchange: none.
The disclosure of changes and details of transactions will be published on the Internet website of BWT AG at www.bwt-group.com in section „Investors“ and „Share buyback“.